Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

RP of trincity

Dear rp,


After today, how you treated me, im glad i got out of this so called relationship. You call up and cuss someone who has just left the hospital, on anti anxiety meds, under severe stress to tell them go fuck themself, you wish them dead. I know now i really made the best decision. I wasted 2 years on you. Two years on someone who only had a 2 piece and fries to share to offer me, or at least who was willing to. Two years on someone who held hate, who has now begun to show me hate when all i asked for was love. But for 2011, all i ask is that you learn to love your flabby self. Learn to accept your vindictive self. Learn to appreciate what you had.  Because you never really did

Written, your ex from 2008-2010 (They were good years)

No comments: