Followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I suck at this....can someone with a penis please interpret

Q u don't get the point...far from it. I didn't say u had little restraint and it wasn't a criticism. It was simply an explanation to show u that if all I wanted from u was ur goodies I would've moved different...much of what u say that I say or mean has never been said or implied by me..it is said through whatever lens u have on and makes it twisted...that's why I said i doh even know if it makes sense to respond anymore. If I show that I not jus cold hearted and care bout how all of this going down on ur end I'm patronizing and insincere. If I don't Im cold and I get the is that all u have to say. What sweeping judgements prey tell? Where the whole seen in public thing come out from....haven't we been in public on several occassions? I honestly think we need a social media time out. Idk where u get half d things u say from. Ok, I hear ya with the stalking thing though and that must've been something that was very traumatizing..I think if we are to talk further about this it should be done face to face...thats if u want to....I can't help but comment on that last part too bout not worth much.. Thas not true Q. I guess u may be emotional right now and that may affect how u see somethings but I've never treated u like that and ah mean I'm a guy...a guy who is attracted to u in all d different ways that I told u before including physically...jus to reiterate the point if I didn't value your worth I wouldn't have been trying to pace myself wrt to how physical we got. Yes female are sexual to but u know how hard that it to do? It doesnt mean u had little restraint...and it doesnt mean I hardly value u either. It was exactly what I told u - the attraction was mutual. It was me feelin that attraction and being drawn to you but not wantin to hurt u either by doing something I wasn't sure my future actions could back up. You said u trusted me with you. I don't thing that came from no where. I've always had respec for you and valued your worth

No comments: