Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I just need to get away, far

So yesterday I stayed home from class, came out my room to see my sister dressed and ready to go. She looks at me uneasy then my ex, a boy i used to fool around with, a boy who went psycho after he wanted me bk pulls up, and she jumps in his car. I pull out my phone, pic , upload to fb with the caption "this is what a stink bitch does" yes its immature, but standing right next to me, screaming, is her 15 month old daughter. She's shouting mummy mummy, while her mother goes off with him.

And no he's not a catch, no, Im not jealous. He's a dirty little boy who smokes weed. But why someone I had history with? Something which she was aware of. To me it just highlights how tactless she is, or maybe just how stupid. My friends save for 1 say im right to say its disgusting. Theyre expecially disgusted by his role in all of this.

So after i take the pic and upload, my neice is still screaming, my mother comes to pick her up cnfused and i tell her with venom,im going out, i just need to get out of the house "your daughter just went with my ex" So she picks up the phone and calls her, comes to report she told her to come back home. Im still going. I shower quickly, pack my bag and leave home, only to see the car swing past me hurriedly as im bending the corner. I just need to get away

No comments: